Be Mortgage Ready
How to prepare for a Supreme Loan experience!
- Copies of W-2’s and signed tax returns for last two years.
- Copies of paycheck stubs for last 30 days (most current).
- Copies of checking and saving account statements for last two months (all pages).
- Copies of quarterly or semi-annual statements for checking, sharing etc.
- Copy of Sales Contract (when available)
- Employment history last two years (address any gaps in employment).
- Residency history last two years, with name, phone number, address, and account number of landlord or a mortgage statement. For rental property; copies of leases plus mortgage information, property tax, HOI.
- Canceled earnest money check (when it clears) or corresponding bank statement, if applicable.
- Any assets used for down payment, closing cost, and cash reserves must be documented by a paper trail.
- Copy of social security card and driver’s license.
- If paid off mortgage in the last year, need copies of CD/HUD1 or release of lien.
- Refinance copy or note, settlement statement, survey.
Documents Which May Be Required:
- Relocation Agreement if move is financed by employer, i.e. buyout agreement plus documentation outlining company paid closing costs benefits.
- Previous bankruptcy – need copies of petition for bankruptcy and discharge, including supporting schedule.
- Divorce Decree if applicable.
- Documentation supporting monies received from social security/retirement trust income, i.e. copies of direct deposit bank statements, awards letter, evidence income will continue.
Self-Employed Borrowers Additional Documents:
- Copies of signed business tax returns for last two years.
- YTD Profit & Loss Statement and Balance Sheet.
- Copy of Business License or CPA contact information.
- 1099s or K1 forms.
Documents Needed for FHA/VA Loans:
- FHA: Copy of social security card for each applicant and co-applicant.
- VA: Original certificate of eligibility and copy of DD214 discharge paper.
- VA: Name and address of nearest living relative.